The Zamp RZ-44CE Carbon Auto Racing Helmet offer both SNELL 2015 and FIA 8859 certification for a carbon helmet at a fantastic price. Boasting an ultra-lightweight carbon shell and maximum airflow through the TRI-Tech Air System. The TRI-Tech Air Systems allows you to run natural air, forced air, and air plugs in the three adjustable inlets on top and both sides of the chin bar.
Included with the RZ-44CE is the optional aero wing and internal earmuff/ear pads for noise reduction allowing you to set the helmet up exactly how you want it. This Zamp helmet also features a removable liner for easy washing as well as a hydration hole / plug for easy drink tube installation. You can also mount the optimal air inlet accessories to configure this helmet for top or side forced air.
- Ultra Lightweight Carbon Mix Shell.
- Seamless Aerodynamic Shell.
- Adjustable Rear Top Spoiler and Front Top Chin Bar Spoiler included in box to be added if needed
- TRI-Tech Air System – Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs in the Three Adjustable Inlets on Top and Both Sides of chin bar. The most adjustable Air Flow in the market
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25-inch centre.
- Hydration Hole pre built into the chin bar.
- Ear Muffs/Pads provide the driver a quieter environment, to hear what you need to hear.
- M6 Inserts are built in, to accept the outer helmet hardware of any Head and Neck Restraint.
- Snell SA2015 / FIA 8859-2015 Certified